Warcraft Chicks

Go Back   Warcraft Chicks > News > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2007, 03:12 AM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to SugarChick Send a message via MSN to SugarChick
Default Interview with Shelbi and Jon of TheBronzeKettle.com

I got the chance this past weekend to steal a few minutes of their free time and sat down with Shelbi and Jon from TheBronzeKettle.com. You have probably seen me mention Shelbi before, her avatars are displayed on our website and I recently posted about some art they're auctioning for charity which they're actually expanding for additional donations. Thanks for taking the time out for the interview and keep up the great work!

Listen to their interview
View all of our interviews

Intro
Shelbi and Jon are both WoW players as well as husband and wife that run TheBronzeKettle.com. Its a World of Warcraft website/blog that has WoW recipes for items you can find in game. They cook up the recipes and take photos and then post them on their website to share. In addition to discussing their websites we talk about balancing family, work, life and hobbies with the game.

Their websites:
TheBronzeKettle.com
Starprints.net
L2Parent.com
Shelbi's Deviant Art Site
VectorVixen.com
Advertisement